Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I don't care if it is Internet...

PLEASE, for the love of God, learn to spell! Punctuate! Capitalize! Content does NOT matter if the presentation sucks, trust me. Use this criticism constructively. If you're on the Internet and you don't agree with something and wish to share your views on the issue, the FIRST things someone will point out are misspelled words and poor grammar; regardless of the gravity of your statement. Sure they're assholes, sore petty losers who know they're wrong but cannot come up with a good rebuttal so they have to resort to playground nit picking. "Well at least I'm not a retarded hick and can spell", well at least I'm not a maladjusted and discouraged lump of human refuse whose only joy in life is trolling the Internet and pleasuring myself as I belittle others for their shortcomings like I have none myself. Oh yes, I'm a verbal bitch from Hell. I try to use my verbal bitch from Hell powers for good though, like in defense of myself and others. I know I could physically prove my point, but words have proven to me time and time again to have more firepower than a .357. Like Brandon Boyd sang: "My pen is a pistola".

Long story short, I'm only trying to help you. Better your spelling and grammar, and go for the jugular.

No comments:

Post a Comment