Saturday, February 4, 2012

100 VIEWS! SWEET JESUS!

 I honestly didn't think I'd get that many, let alone 50. I'm touched, really.

Anyways...

Working in fast food fucks with you after a while. For instance every time a customer stops in front of the speaker on drive thru, everyone who's wearing a headset hears a little ding sound, then we all go "FUCK!". Or maybe I just do, I don't know. It becomes like minor shell shock. Every time we hear "DING!" it's like "WHATWHATWHAT?!? CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?!", "Shh...it's okay. Your shift is over, you're fine". I'm not going to be doing this for the rest of my life, thankfully. I'd swerve into oncoming traffic before that happened. I do love the people I work with though, I've made some pretty cool friends at Wendy's. Really I feel like we're a little dysfunctional family. We may not ALWAYS get along, especially during rushes when we all get frustrated, but we look out for each other, and our level of teamwork is really phenomenal. That has to be the best part about any job I think, at least for me; all the different people you work with, the collection of personalities, the collection of stories, everyone's different. It's just great.

I think I've mentioned that before, how much I love learning about others, despite being an introvert. I may not say much at first, but I am nothing if not a good listener.




No comments:

Post a Comment