Thursday, January 19, 2012

2 Followers! DOUBLE BOOSH!

The spectacular Logan D. Lavack has boarded the crazy train. It's not THAT crazy yet, not like my first summer of the inner monologue in...2009 I think it was? I really should post some of those entries here, a few are actually committed to memory in case of...I'm not sure why, we'll just call it "thespian memorization syndrome". However the rest are in that first journal I kept, which is with Kelsey. There's a couple great narratives in there, I do say so myself, which I do. Especially the camping trip in Hell, Michigan that summer.

So I finally woke up at a decent hour this morning. I set my alarm for 7:30am, woke up at that time, drank some hot apple cider...then sat on the couch and fell back asleep for like 20 minutes I think. But I left at 8am, still an hour earlier than I need to be at school, giving me enough time to park, grab a coffee, AND finish the homework I was supposed to do for this class the night before but instead decided to kill my bank account on iTunes, restring my guitar, play the Sims 3, and talk to myself. All in a night's work for me.

And grade school grammar review begins again, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment