Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yesterday...well, now it's yesterday. 11 Jan 2012

Subway is always packed in January, at least until the high of New Year's resolution wears off. This year was the first year I really considered a list of resolutions, but on the other hand I thought about it and I really don't know why someone should need a holiday to make positive changes to their life, "but New Year's is a new beginning. A chance to start fresh" and all that other crap. Each day, each hour, each minute has the potential to be a new beginning. As cheesy and cliche as that sounds. It's so quiet here in State Hall, and I'm willing every part of me to not tap on the police siren app on my iPod, hysterical as the result might be. I'm 5, I really am. Heh, I like how this paragraph began and ended in different ages of mind.

Never mind. Vending machine kicking assholes ruined the silence for me. Thanks, part of my tuition is paying for the machine you just broke to get your Twinkie. Fantastic display of masculinity, I'm all a tremble at your ability to knock a bag of chips loose from the dispenser. Wow, I'm a bitch, but a bitch with principles. I mean, come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment